SCROLL SAWING

Anyone have any scroll saw plans with golfers in them?
Have you tried http://groups.msn.com/FreeScrollsawPatterns
You may have to join the MSN group to view. BTW: if you do join, your email box will not suffer for want of spam. But it is not as bad as joining a Yahoo group.
Phil

As my HoTMaiL account is solely populated by spam, I didn't find it an issue when I joined, and it is a good group to check out for scroll sawing.