Scroll saw Work

Never did any scrolling and have purchased a Dewalt Scroll saw I am looking for recommendations on type and or brand of blades others have used successfully. Thanks, George
"George M. Kazaka" wrote:

Good choice on the saw. I like the Olsen "Precision Ground Tooth" blades.
-- In His Name, be Blessed,
George, I generally pick up what ever they have at Lowes. I like the Vermont Blades, but the Dremel Blades are okay as well.. The blades I pick are the finest tooth blades I can find. I will generally get maybe 6 packs with a doz in each pack. Found some of the Dremel blades that are supposed to clean up the fuzzies and they work fairly well, but what I like about them is they last much longer.. Hope this helps you out.
God Bless,
Mike
www.cedarworks.1plan.net www.geocities.com/zuchick

have

George and Mike,
I have found a company that specializes in small circular saws for Dremel. They even have a spring load safety shield attachment that fits most rotary tools. I found that when I used these blades at high speeds like that of Dremel. You can slice through wood and plastic and soft metal with such ease. These blades come in multiple diameters and range from very fine teeth and coarse teeth offset blades. But they all work great. Anyway the company is called GYROS, you can find there blades in their web site www.Gyrostools.com I found them in Amazon.com Good luck Thanks Jim
George,
Try Mike at:
http://www.mikesworkshop.com /
He sells the "Flying Dutchman" line of blades. They are the best I've tried. I was quite impressed with the Olsen line also.
Mike sells in small quantities or by the gross. Great prices and he ships fast.
Like you, he is quite an interesting guy to talk to.
Dexter

have