Scroll Saw Patterns

Manyh have mentioned using coloring books for patterns and in general this is a pretty good idea, however the selection of coloring books in general is pretty poor. Hobby Lobby happened to have a 50% off sale for them last week and I went by, Whoopie!!! Real coloring books, very similar to what I had many years ago as a kid. I was stoked!