Scroll Saw Pattern

Does anyone know of any sites that has scroll saw pattern(s) for a Moose, trying to finish a project for Christmas ans I need a Moose Pattern. Thanks Mike

Print picture. Enlarge on photocopier per requirement. Stick to wood and scroll away
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~phbaumga/bullwinkle.jpg
Larry
http://www.accentsinpine.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid 8&p_catid&
MikeS wrote:

Try here. http://members.aol.com/CoinOper/rockyandbullwinkle.html
    j4
MikeS wrote:

A Google search for "clipart moose" turns up the following:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=clipart+moose

Maybe Judy Gale has something on her intarsia website?
Mike,
Also try this search result
http://woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?search=moose%20scrollsaw&andor=and
Jim
MikeS wrote:

Moose,
Thanks

Sat, Dec 18, 2004, 8:06am snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net (MikeS) asks: Does anyone know of any sites that has scroll saw pattern(s) for a Moose, trying to finish a project for Christmas ans I need a Moose Pattern. Thanks Mike
Try this. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/LUIGISMOOSEandSHOP /
Or, the ever popular: http://www.alaskaadvantage.com/poopmoose.html
JOAT Ask any question you please of the Gods. They do not have to answer. - Ko'a Orto'o, Gnomic Utterances, II xvi

If you know what an .eps file is and you can open/scale them, write me. I have dozens of moose vector images.
remove the BULL from my addy.
Rob
"Common sense is NOT common." (Voltaire)