Scroll saw blades for thick wood.

Hey all,
I ordered these Olson blades at this URL from Rockler last week.
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?pageS12
They are awsome in comparison to regular blades for cutting thick and hard wood...just thought I'd share. :)
As a matter of interested.... after breaking a bandsaw blade I cut it to length and use it in my scroll saw for thick wood.
Don Dando