Scroll Saw Art - What to charge?

I have been scroll sawing for several years and have recently been asked to produce several custom pieces. I have never solicited business so I really don't know how or what to charge for my work. Could anyone offer some suggestions or advise?

Reply to
<frgeorgeh

Basically, my goal is $20/hr plus materials. Some of my projects meet this, while some don't. I usually go with my gut and what I feel the market will bear. While some stuff I'm selling for $30 may take a couple of hours or more total labor, I have stuff that sells for $8 that takes about 10 minutes so it balances out.

Hope this helps,

Kevin Daly

Kevin Daly