SCRAPWOOD SCRAPER PLANE

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 93
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:43:43 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Can't you post the single index URL rather than multiple individual articles, you WebTV ninny? No wonder they're after you. http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/features.asp
Thu, Sep 14, 2006, 8:29pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@comova.com (elkabong) doth wonderingly burbleth: Can't you post the single index URL rather than multiple individual articles, you WebTV ninny? <snippity snip>
Sure could Buttercup. And ain't about to. Did you ever consider that there might be a reason why I don't? Of course not you computer twit. And if you'd been paying attention you'd know.
Sursprising at it may be to you,, a sgnificant number of people here have to pay for their computer access by the minute. Rather than posting the whole list, I go thru and pick out what I think people may be interested in. Sure, maybe they'd like to see some of the other stuff, and then again, maybe not. This way they can check the subject, and look, or pass, no extra money out of pocket checking an entire list, which may hold no interest to t hem. This was established lonnng ago. Check with one or two of those people paying for access by the minute, and see if they'd rather I did it my way, or your way.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:27:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

So you are the self appointed Content Advisor? Get over it. Look at your calendar, the year is 2006. ".. significant number of people..."? Thanks for the laugh though.
el kabong wrote:

Jesus H, did someone miss out last night ?? Some people are continually looking in a gift horse's mouth
John
Thu, Sep 14, 2006, 10:56pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@comova.com (elkabong) doth burbleth once more: So you are the self appointed Content Advisor? Get over it. Look at your calendar, the year is 2006. ".. significant number of people..."? Thanks for the laugh though.
Sure do Buttercup. For any plans links I post anyway. It's 2006, eh? What month? This time around you're trying to disguise yourself as defunct a cartoon character, eh? Eat recycled food, and have a happy next life.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.

Interestingly, we recently did a survey of our newspaper subscribers and 60% tell us they are still on dial-up. Extrapolated, that would be about 40,000 people based on our paid circulation in western Canada.
Not everyone lives in an urban center...
Dave Balderstone wrote:

True. 3 million are on broadband in an urban market. One of the reasons that Ma Bell was broken up was because of their subsidization of infrastructure in outlying areas paid for by urban dwellers.
But it's not about who pays what in how JT posts. He just likes doing it that way.

I wasn't referring to how JOAT posts, I was responding to el kabong's snark about it being 2006 (and therefore dial-up is somehow no longer an issue).
i like the project idea, maybe will build it sometime
thanks

Give the guy a break - he's been like that ever since the guitar hit him in the head.
B.