SCHONKER

http://atlantisconstruction.homestead.com/ScaleConstructionDrawings.html Don't blame me, that's what the link said they're called.
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3152.bay.webtv.net:

Hummmm??? this link crashed by browser when I backed out perhaps it was the nasty pop up it tried to send.
That's a lot of sail for a flat bottom hull. One of the sites calls it a schooner. Maybe that's Dutch for schooner? It doesn't make sense, because schooners have at least two masts, the fore shorter than the main. http://www.sailmuskegon.com/ships/pierius_magnus_tall_ships_muskegon.html
Wilson