Scheppach TS2000 table saw

I am thinking of buying this small Scheppach table saw to both build a kitchen, make some wardrobes and bookshelves and then some hobby woodworking and cabinet making. Any comments on my proposed purchase would be appreciated.
Regards
--
Julian Townsend

Good thing there's a Google I thought you were putting us on.