Sawyer needed in Livingston Co. MI

Does anyone out there saw lumber in or around Livingston Co. MI?
I have approx 400-500 bd. feet of White oak in three 8' sections I need slabed and dried.
Also, what should I expect to pay for this?
Thanks,
Dave
Don't know about you in "da Mitten," but UP here we ask any hauler. They know who's sawing.
Hobby mill types saw cheapest. I give $250 MBF if I deliver, less if I help load. Drying your responsibility.
http://www.woodmizer.com/welcome.html and a request should turn up owners near you if your fingers fail.

OT, I left Michigan 54 years ago, from Fowlerville. (GTT). How are things up there?
Dave wrote:

Rick:
54 years! You would not recognize the place. I moved to Howell 10 years back, and even since then it seems like I'm not living in the same place. Fowlerville just finished the fair last week. I stopped by for a couple of hours, it was pretty good.
Grand River looks like any burb USA now. Three Borgs in 7 miles. Have to go a few miles off Grand River to find a shop not owned by a huge company.
Dave