sawyer in virginia

greetings.
i am looking for a portable sawyer to come out and make some sawdust down near williamsburg post isabella. anybody know somebody whose brother-in-law... etc etc???
thanks william lohr
(William) wrote:

in touch with Wood-Mizer owners in your area.
spam snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

FAQ.
Disclaimer: my SWMBO works for a division of Wood-Mizer.
There are at least 20 other small sawmills out there and many will refer to owners. I've hired Woodmizer for about 30,000 BF...house, floor, cabinets and still have some big piles, oops, should have said stacks. Wilson
Here are a few, but there may be a dud or two also.
http://www.linnlumber.com /
http://forestry.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cooks saw.com%2F
http://www.sawmillexchange.com/band.htm
http://www.bandmill.com/boardm.html