SawStop video

Don't know if this video has been linked before or not. It is about 6 minutes and is very good.

me the comments I have read about the lights being confusing are warranted. A simpler "system active' light would be better.

I wonder how accurate the height adjustment can be since it has the ability to disengage when the system 'fires'.

Reply to
RayV