SawStop Test

How did the blade fare ?
Do you have any sense of how much of a premium SawStop is placing on their device ? In other words, how much cheaper do you think this saw would be if it didn't include the cartridge, sensing mechanism, and withdrawal mechanism.

One of the things that I wonder about is why no US company includes riving knives or offers them as an option, especially in light of their claims that they would include safety features on their saws if such worked and were available.
<sawstop snipped>

That sounds like a class action suit to me. (kidding, not an attorney). I'd like to see them too! Tom