SawStop Table saw used in movie Arthur

The protective nature of the SawStop mechanism was demonstrated in the movie "Arthur" as his future Father-in-Law forces Arthur's head down and against the saw blade making him cause an emergency stop of the blade with the moisture of his tongue.

While just movie fakery is was interesting to note the use and description given in the movie.

Other than that, the movie was so stupid and such a heavy chic-flic I wish my wife hadn't wasted the money and my time and gas. One other point: I can't stand the actor replacing Adam Sandler as the world's biggest child idiot yet. Even Sandler was funnier, then.

Reply to
Josepi

there's NO WAY they could have ever done better than the original movie. It was futile to attempt it.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I don't know who I dislike more, Sasha Cohen or Brandt.

There will never be another Dudley...

Reply to
Robatoy

I've got to stick up for Brand here, he might not be the best actor in the world, but he is funny in his element (well, that's a subjective thing, I suppose!) - he used to have a great radio show, but his mate Matt Morgan was the properly funny guy.

Reply to
David Paste

Nor another John Gielgud.

Reply to
Father Haskell

Brand is not funny to me. Like that bearded Zach idiot. Just not funny to me. Obviously others think they're funny. I don't.

Reply to
Robatoy

Who is this Zach guy?

Reply to