SawStop Spoof

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

On 8/8/15 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new winner of the interweps!!!!
LMFAO!!
--

-MIKE-

guys who sit around and think this stuff up. I wondered just how far they were going to carry the gag out. And they carried it out all the way.
Wonder what the folks at sawstop thought of this little joke video. They can't sue them because it is obviously a joke. Kinda a sick joke, but legally, it still qualifies as humor.
On 8/8/2015 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Obviously created by some one that still has a grudge.
On 8/10/15 3:52 PM, Leon wrote:

Highly doubtful. They are a comedy website that is no holds barred and spares no one regardless of ideology. They focus on current affairs and modern culture, politicians and celebrities, whatever buzz is happening in the country they will spoof it. This is just a case of them spoofing a current topic that has gained traction over the past few years.
--

-MIKE-

On 8/10/2015 9:52 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

--
Jeff

Is there really a focus? Or is it absolutely anything they can find a funny angle on? It launched with a bit called "The Landlord" staring Will Ferrell:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74/the-landlord-from-will-ferrell-and-adam-ghost-panther-mckay
Anyway that reminds me of this: http://imgur.com/gallery/KJCuebf Short, silent, fake, gorey, mesmerizing.
Elijah ------ coincidently, the second saw short is called "Focus"
On 8/11/15 11:43 PM, Eli the Bearded wrote:

Yes, that would've been a better way to put it. I guess my point was there's no grudge... anything they can parody, they will.
--

-MIKE-

how gross and childish....my word. john
"Spalted Walt" wrote in message
Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 20:41:46 +0000

was not real clever not completely without humor but i have never seen a funny or die skit before so maybe that is how they are
give the people what they want i guess applies