Sawstop shown in Time Warp photography

No wonder I can't make the damn things work...

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

But what I am hearing, from all over, is that it is an exceptional piece of equipment as a saw. Right up there with General 650 etc.

A 'TRUE' endorsement of the builder's confidence would be if he were to demo it with his dick. THAT would be cringe-worthy... after all, he's got ten fingers.....

Impossible!

Let me ask/tell you something here, where are you going to find anything but a limp weiner to face the spinning blade. I think even the most inflated ego would soon result in a deflated weiner regardless of which d'erection it approached a spinning saw blade.

Reply to
Leon

IIR when you get cut the wound instantly becomes moist. IIRC there never has been a claim of getting off "scott free" with out a nick. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Another thought I've had comes to testing it out. I know a finger is the optimal testing body part, but if I was going to test it out just for myself, I'd use the side of my arm. Less nerves present and certainly less pain on a fleshy skin surface.

Reply to
Upscale

The pinky gives your right hand something to rest on the banjo head.

Reply to
Father Haskell

Earl uses both ring and pinky ...

Reply to
Swingman

Shoot, an out-ie might even turn into an in-ie!

Reply to
Morgans

"Steve Turner" wrote

I had read some accounts from people who really slipped. They related an

1/8" cut needing only a bandaid for first aid.
Reply to
Morgans