Sawstop requisiat en pace

Page 2 of 2

What about paper? Millions of people are scarred for life from paper cuts each year. And don't get me started on DHMO...
-- Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. -- Albert Einstein