Sawstop - ok, does it actually work?

Page 4 of 4
That's it! I need body armor, as well as PavementStop, CarStop (or maybe that's a Don'tRunMeOverStop), SunBurnStop, DehydrationStop, FlatTireStop, and prolly a few others I've missed - when I go out on a bicycle ride from now on.
Renata
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:05:01 -0500, Rick Chamberlain
--snip--

--snip--
Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 2:34pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (FrankKetchum) says: I'm not asking for political comment here about wether or not sawstop should be doing what they are doing.
Being in business and making money?
What I am wondering if the device actually works as well as they say it does. <snip>
Well, let's take it as a given that it does. What I'm wondering is how well it is going to work after a few years in a shop? 5, 10, 15, years down the road.
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html

How about using one of those ceramic toothed blades. The ceramic won't conduct the electricity when you hit the nail ;)
Dave Hall