Sawstop - ok, does it actually work?

Page 2 of 4
On 11 Jul 2003, Ernie Jurick spake unto rec.woodworking:

These are some of the wurst puns ever.

Quit yer complaining - I bet you were a bratt when you was a kid.
:-)
Jums
On 11 Jul 2003, Jim Mc Namara spake unto rec.woodworking:

I was only being frank - furtermore, I didn't mean to knock wurst puns, and I wasn't making a beef, so get off my cas(ing).
Scott, on a roll.

Somethin' just ain't kosher about all this Scott -

Didn't mean to offend anybody Scott - I was just trying to use a little "filler" without havin' to pull out the big guns . . .
hotdog contents:
Hips - lips - foreskins (oops - the "religious" angle again!)
Jums
Jim Mc Namara wrote:

Let's get this back on topic. Does the SawStop "cut the mustard"?
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:19:54 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

might have been, and now he's just being a SAUERKRAUT
Traves

Wait just one darn minute . . . if you're going to play the game, you gotta know the rules.
#1 - Never ( I repeat *never*) re-use a word, part of a word, or reference a word which has already been used.
#2 - Refer to #1 until I come up with some more.
Now - go back and re-read all this trivial crap and mend your ways my son.
Jums
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:54:44 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

my mommie says you arent very nice ROFL i musta missed the kraut line in all my laughing
i shall repaint, and thin no more
Traves
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

Not kraut igit . . . . sauer!

Very good - say 3 Nail Mary's and go to your room!
Jums

I thought those were palindromes.
On 11 Jul 2003, todd spake unto rec.woodworking:

Are you originally from Bolton?
and to the O.P. - hopefully the damn machine works more than we do!
LOL!
Jums

No. "Ah, hah. So the pet store owner's brother was lying". "Well, you can't blame British rail for that."
Sometimes this group looks like one big argument sketch.
todd
On 11 Jul 2003, todd spake unto rec.woodworking:

No it doesn't.

Isn't that dickering? -- Ernie

Good advice for the hot-dog in-carne-ate, old bean.

Dont KNOCK it. The BRATS can come up with some that are far lousier.
As far as I know, not a single average anybody has ever used this device in the ordinary course of a day in the shop. The whole tempest is generated over demos. The device seems to demand that a special new saw be designed and built to accommodate it so you will not go to Home Depot EVER and bring home a retrofit. The hot dog demo seems to be the only evidence the thing has ever worked any time, anywhere.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=sawstop+testing+human+subjects+group:rec . woodworking&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_qdr=y&selm=iRMH9.5307%24Kw6. 3446239%40newssrv26.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1
or Google-search this newsgroup for keywords <sawstop testing human subjects> The relevant post was made by myself on 12 Dec 2002.