Sawstop demo

There's been a lot of SawStop discussion lately, but (at least here in Baltimore) WoodCraft is putting on a demo of the SawStop Dec 8 - 10. Might be fun to watch. I hope they're not asking for volunteers to put their finger in the blade...
Jack
They did one at the store here in Providence. Used a hot dog... That thing is amazing.... but I'll have to take my chances on the old school method, otherwise I'll not be able to buy wood.

into logs. Now, they'll drill holes and fill them with meat and mess with the end-user. To starve them into submission, we need TofuStop.

I'm close to Baltimore. (Bowie, MD.) Where/when is the demo?
Thanks.
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

According to the mailing, it's at 11 and 3 on Dec 8, 9 and 10 at their Towson store (1123 Cromwell Bridge Rd).
Jack
I'd like to know what they're saying about the release date and price of a contractor's saw (their web site still says "being determined"). If anyone has a chance to ask this at one of the demos and can report back here, it would be appreciated.