Sawstop delivered!

Why don't you do the research and find out for yourself?

Reply to
ted harris

Now *that* would probably really get the SS guys panties in a bunch. Talk about winning the battle and losing the war...

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Well, they used to be before Al Gore got the world all excited with that new invention of his. I suspect they are once again after that dot-bomb scam.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

There is just no reasoning with some people.

Reply to
ted harris

To be fair, Gore only said "I took the initiative in creating the Internet", not that he said he "invented" it. I'm told by apologists that this differs somehow.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Agreed. Why don't you show me when it says "Click here to order", Ted. Until then, it's just another demo unit in some random guy's blog.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Oh. I stand corrected. I guess.

Reply to