Sawstop delivered!

I am not sure about some of what you say. But to answer your questions.
I want it to continue to protect me if ther power is off, either because I turned it off, or the supply goes down at 20:00 and I am standing in the dark with a blade spinning down, my fingers close enough to be worrisome.
The _point_ of asking what happens when the saw is stopped si that the thing need not operate then. If it does it would be a little inconvenient.

No. I said the power was off. See question 2.

You lost me.

Exactly. I was asking what happens. This thing appears somewhat violent, and not neede if the saw is stopped.

You lost me again. I hope you understand my questions better.

Pretty sure that with "outlook express" you can set it to ignore by thread, or by sender. Should be a way to ignore any thread with the word "sawstop" in the subject: line, for instance.
If that doesn't give you the option, Forte Agent is a damn fine newsreader for Windows users; there's even a free version.
Dave Hinz

Could kindly post directly under the person that you are responding to and include his name so that we know who you are talking to? LOL .. Sorry, I simply could not resist. No hard feelings.

Unfortunately it doesn't allow filtering on message bodies, something that would be very useful to have.

Hm. You know, I'm not sure any news client does. The headers come in separate from the body, and far as I know, all killfiles act just on header information. You're saying "If the word (blah) is in the message anywhere, don't show me the header", I think?
Should be simple enough but I don't know of any which do that. Never saw the need to go beyond headers-based killfiling, though, so I haven't looked.
Dave Hinz

I don't either, but it would be handy from MPOV.
He said he checked operation but he didn't stick his hand in the blade. What kind of half assed review is that?