Sawsmith BY Shopsmith

I have a Shopsmith Sawsmith table saw (short lived production of a sort of table/radial arm saw). I find using this saw a very positive experience and it fits my 15'x28' shop nicely, so comments as to it's quality aren't necessary. My request is sources for information, etc. for this rare "beast".

Any ideas, comments or sources on improving to use of this unique machine are most appreciated.

Thanx Mike

Reply to
lobomikem38

Have you tried OWWM?

Tom

Reply to
tom

you tried writing John Folkerth who is chairman of the company? Shopsmith is a fairly small outfit, and should be responsive. They may have more material than you can find elsewhere.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Start with the ssusers group on Yahoogroups.

There is a dedicated sawsmith users group
group is for users of the 1960s era Shopsmith RAS called a Sawsmith, not the Sawsmith 2000 that you are talking about.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall