Saws

I have a friend who has two older saws; he is offering them to me. The first is a Delta 10 34-670 at least 10 to 15 years old, I think.
The second is a Craftsman 10 radial arm 113.19771 (about 23 years old)
I have interest in the Delta but wonder if anyone has any idea as to its worth.
Regarding the Craftsman, I have a friend who has expressed interest but has no idea what to offer and also whether the craftsman would be worth owning given some problems that have been associated with Sears tools in the last few years.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Sinred
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:56:24 +0000, Sin Red wrote:

You can get a new guard and table for this saw:
<http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/
I'd take it. Most of the problems folks have with a RAS is a result of improper setup and tuning. This will guide you through the process:
<http://www.wired-2-shop.com/joneakes/ProductDetail.asp?ProdID=3&nPrdImageID=&CatID=3
Now for using the RAS, you can try this:
<http://www.mrsawdust.com/
-Doug