sawmill creek down?

Anybody else here frequent the forums at

If so, any luck connecting the last couple of days? From my end, it looks like they are having problems with their severs, but if others of you are getting through, guess it's time for detective work here.

Reply to
alexy

It pops back with a message from

"We can't find
"

Maybe they're just having a little trouble.

Reply to
George Max

I just read on

that the sawmillcreek site's servers are located in Virginia where tropical storm Ernesto just passed over. The message says that a lot of areas are without power.

Reply to
George Max

That's right; they are. I didn't even think about that. Thanks.

Reply to
alexy