sawmill creek down?

Anybody else here frequent the forums at www.sawmillcreek.org?
If so, any luck connecting the last couple of days? From my end, it looks like they are having problems with their severs, but if others of you are getting through, guess it's time for detective work here.

No
It pops back with a message from
http://sea.search.msn.com/dnserror.aspx?FORM=DNSAS&q=www.sawmillcreek.org
"We can't find www.sawmillcreek.org"
Maybe they're just having a little trouble.

I just read on www.woodcentral.com that the sawmillcreek site's servers are located in Virginia where tropical storm Ernesto just passed over. The message says that a lot of areas are without power.

That's right; they are. I didn't even think about that. Thanks.