Saw Stop Production Saw Photos

For those interested in some detailed photos of an actual Saw Stop unit:
http://www.sawstop.com/cabinet%20saw%20photo%20gallery.htm
No affiliation, just an interested lurking newbie....
Tim
Tim posts:

Looks interesting, but I wish they'd kept those larger shots down to a rational screen size and stopped with the digital processing before the shots picked up all sorts of weird flats and highlights.
Charlie Self "If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin." Charles Darwin
Looks well thought out. I especially like the dust collection set up.

$2200 bucks for the big'un and $700 for the lil'un. Powermatic prices, aren't they?