Saw Blades

I'm looking for some feed back on Harbor Freight carbide saw blades and on their dado set. They are having a price sale this week. Thanks

the price, I figured the blade would be junk, but OK for this mindless job. I was really surprised to find the blade I received was really very good, heavy carbide, quite flat and balanced. If I had any criticism at all, the components of the blade could have been matched a little better, but the first sharpening will take care of that.
Ed Angell
The 8" stacked dado set I purchased from HF has worked quite well for me. It does not have a flat top bevel but it does the job it was designed for. No complaints here.
Bruce

I returned the one I purchased. It made very round bottom dado unsuitable for what I was doing. This subject has been discussed a lot here and the consensus seems to be that the HF dado sets suffer from quality control. Some are okay, other (like mine) are not. I ended up with a Freud I got on ebay