SAW BARGAINS IN CENTRAL NC

I found these items listed in a local bargain paper. These are in central North Carolina.
Rockwell 10" table saw - call after 6PM. $75.00 (252) 521-0559 Kinston
Shopsmith Machine - 6 in 1, table saw, lathe, drill press, disc sander, boring, router plus 10" Craftsman table saw, all for $300.00 (252) 823-4148 Tarboro
JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /

This is the funniest yet of your signatures. Where do you find all of those?
Frank
Sun, Sep 7, 2003, 2:33am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlinknospam.net (FrankKetchum) asks: This is the funniest yet of your signatures. Where do you find all of those?
Most are from someone else. This is from me. Everytime I hear, "Failure is not an option", in a show, or real life, I just think, "That's a stupid thing to say".
JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Sun, Sep 7, 2003, 1:41am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMcomcast.net (DanValleskey) says: Wow. I've wondered if I should look further than the internet for good deals. Not everyone has (or knows how to use) a computer.
If I'm selling something locally, I don't advertise it on the internet, I advertise in a local paper.