SAVE THE PLYWOOD FORESTS

http://whataguy.mybravenet.com/plywood /
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 29 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Major problem. While we're on the subject, does anyone know the status of the Nauga? At one time, their hydes were used to cover all manner of furniture and upholstery. Are they now extinct? Is this another attempt at Republican bashing?     mahalo,     jo4hn
Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

[snip]
Mon, Sep 29, 2003, 3:11pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) asks: <snip> While we're on the subject, does anyone know the status of the Nauga?
Here's a few links to get you started. We'll expect a full report by next week. http://www.brokennewz.com/usnews/nauga.asp http://www.nauga.com/nauga1.html http://www.nauga.com/adoptanauga3.html
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 29 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
says...

Ah come on, everyone knows that Naugas shed their skins
http://www.snopes.com/business/market/nauga.asp