Sauna walls - aspen or nordic spruce?

In two days I'm going to buy sauna. I've heard that I can choose sauna walls to be made of aspen or nordic spruce. Which is better? What king of wood is better for seats: abache or aspen?
Please, could you answer my questions?
Thank you in advance
Best wishes,
Tommco
Go into the woods, find some nice birch branches. Soak them in water and flog yourself. The answer will come to you.
-j

When I build saunas, I use western red cedar. My second choice would be spruce. I have not heard of people using aspen so I can't speak to that. That being said, I have heard of people using spruce that complained of the wood being uncomfortably hot. I haven't had that problem with cedar. SH
would you mind sharing some plans/ideas/structural advice?
ours would definitely need to deal with moisture (evaporative from the stove)

Aunt and Uncles was all cedar and was heated with wood. A steel can similar to what aircraft parts used to come in (around 15-20gal) was equipped with a small door accessible from outside and of course a chimney etc. This was surrounded by large river rocks encased in a larger cedar box and a concrete base for the entire sauna. When they wanted steam some water dumped on the rocks surrounding the steel can did the trick. Worked great, wet or dry, and used very little wood. John
Slowhand wrote:

An aunt & uncle had one, it was made of and done inside with cedar. And cedar weathers well plus it stands up to the moisture if you use water for a steam sauna once in awhile. John