Sauer & Steiner anyone?

Just curious, do any of you have a Sauer & Steiner hand plane? I need to smooth out some old barn boards I just pulled off and was wondering if I could try it out.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

No, but I have a Holtey and a Norris that I would be glad to send you to try out. LOL!

Reply to
alexy

Okay - but only if that barn board is worth about $55/bf - then it's still only a maybe depending on the armored car you send to pick it up and the size of the check you write.

Wow......

and the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made from pallet wood)

Makes my #4's look like trailer trash......

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG!

RicodJour

RicodJour wrote: : On Nov 26, 9:09 pm, "BobS" wrote: :>

:> Wow......

and the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made from :> pallet wood)

: I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG! :

they don't even have proper handles on them. Cheap bastards!

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

> And they don't even have proper handles on them. Cheap bastards! "With little rust and stain". One wonders if they got to HI by way of CA and if perhaps a month or so ago they had handles on them.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Only on eBay,

Bob S.