Sauer & Steiner anyone?

Just curious, do any of you have a Sauer & Steiner hand plane? I need to smooth out some old barn boards I just pulled off and was wondering if I could try it out.
JP

No, but I have a Holtey and a Norris that I would be glad to send you to try out. LOL!

Okay - but only if that barn board is worth about $55/bf - then it's still only a maybe depending on the armored car you send to pick it up and the size of the check you write.
Wow...... http://www.sauerandsteiner.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 3 and the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made from pallet wood)
Makes my #4's look like trailer trash......
Bob S.

I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG! http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Set-of-Miyano-Tetsunosuke-Saw-Nokogiri-Dozuki_W0QQitemZ160182185420
:> :> Wow...... http://www.sauerandsteiner.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 3 :> and the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made from :> pallet wood)
: I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG! : http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Set-of-Miyano-Tetsunosuke-Saw-Nokogiri-Dozuki_W0QQitemZ160182185420
And they don't even have proper handles on them. Cheap bastards!
    -- Andy Barss
Andrew Barss wrote:

"With little rust and stain". One wonders if they got to HI by way of CA and if perhaps a month or so ago they had handles on them.
--John

http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Set-of-Miyano-Tetsunosuke-Saw-Nokogiri-Dozuki_W0QQitemZ160182185420
Only on eBay,
Bob S.