Sarnia, London Ontario - Canada

You want wood to build a furniture project......

Where do you buy your wood.....so far the wood that I have been using is the wet stuff that Home Depot and Beaver Lumber ...whooooops....Home Centre (Beaver Lumber) sells to make test furniture. Now to buy furniture grade wood (unfinished or finished lumber)......where do you purchase yours?

Can I email you with questions about the yard that you purchase your furniture grade lumber from?

Thank you

Rod ......Sarnia

Thanks again

rupfold bluewater.lambton.on.ca

"just remove the bluewater and add the @"

Reply to
Rod Upfold

Hello Rod,

Check the mini faq I post every few days, it has a link to Canadian lumber suppliers.

Thanks,

David, who lives in London and works at Federated Tool

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Rod,

I have a list of Suppliers in the Golden Horseshoe - a little far from Sarnia, but A&M Woods might be doable for you.

A list of interesting supplers (wood, metal, misc) is avaialble here

contains and Excel spreadsheet as well as a file in MS Street & Trips showing their location

Please let me know if there are Suppliers I should add to the list.

Reply to
surftom