Sargent 1080

Anyone have the instruction manual and willing to make a copy for me? I'll pay for the copy and postage.

Any info on the 1080 to share? I just recently bought one.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Just get the manual for a Stanley 45.

Reply to
My Old Tools

"My Old Tools" wrote in news:10g0n3ffmui1k17 @corp.supernews.com:

Thanks. I was wondering if that would do it, but wasn't sure about differences between the two. I've been fiddling with it and I think I've got all the bits and pieces figured out, but some confirmation would be nice.

LD

Reply to
Lobby Dosser