Sargent 1080

Anyone have the instruction manual and willing to make a copy for me? I'll pay for the copy and postage.
Any info on the 1080 to share? I just recently bought one.
Just get the manual for a Stanley 45.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

Thanks. I was wondering if that would do it, but wasn't sure about differences between the two. I've been fiddling with it and I think I've got all the bits and pieces figured out, but some confirmation would be nice.
LD