Santa Didn't Deliver?

So, Santa didn't bring you that Unsaw you ordered from him. Maybe I can help. I have a '60's or 70's Unisaw that requires some cleanup, some parts, and then assembly. Missing is mitre gauge and fence. Motor is 1 1/2 hp, 1ph "bullet" shape with new brushes. SN is 117-1562.Located in Pelican Rapids, MN. Pix available. Let's make a deal. Dave

The first question you're going to be asked is, how much?
As an aside, I'm really not interested in the saw but if the eventual buyer were to want to replace out the motor (foolishly I might add) I'd be happy to take it and motor control off their hands.
Oh, and the saw was manufactured in 1956.
UA100
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:52:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@prtel.com wrote:

Where are the pics, and what are you asking for it? Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:22:39 -0600, Prometheus

Pics will be sent to your valid email address along with price. Dave