News==----
Newsgroups
=----
Sun, Dec 23, 2007, 6:54pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) doth wonderingly queryeth: Eh?
I dunno. Does he 'look' Canadian?
http://crazy-frankenstein.com/pictures-files/drunk-pictures/drunk-santa.jpg
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Santa Claus ain't really Canadian. He just drives a Canadian vehicle.
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:10:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

FoggyTown
FoggyTown wrote:

Actually he lives and works in Kyrgyzstan. There is some clown out there with waaaay too much time on his hands that figured that the best place for a Santa world distribution center would be there.
    gurk,     jo4hn

That's St. Nicholas, whose birthday is December 6. The night before he visits all homes in the Netherlands and leaves presents for all children who have been good and well-behaved during the year, especially if the child leaves a carrot or so in his wooden shoe for St. Nicholas' white horse.
<http://www.dutchmarket.com/sklaas.html
--
Best regards
Han