Sandvik SANDPLATE

Hi, I have been using those fabulous Sandvik „Sandplate" metallic abrasive sheets - that come in sizes of about 10 by 5 in. - for quite some time and consider them a truly superior – maybe too exceptional? – material for a number of sanding jobs.
I would greatly appreciate if somebody would be able to let me know if this product is still being offered.
Thanks, Rolf
Add pictures here
âś–
replying to Rolf Jessl, Michael Kocher wrote:

Some new old stock is available at sandplate.com .
Also available at the sandplate.com are products by NT Cutter. They are similiar to the old Sandvik Sandplate, but the metal is thicker.
click to open the full size version of the image
Add pictures here
âś–