Sandpaper storage

How about your stack of 45's, or were you a 78 type?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I remember them and 80 col punch cards and wire plugs. Ah the memories...

Dave Nagel

Reply to
David G. Nagel

Well, only a few 78's left but there sure is a stack of 45's. I remember when tv sets had tubes in them other than the picture tube. I know, I know: "what's a picture tube?"

Pete Stanaitis

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Many people may not be aware of the fact that tube manufacturers only built a few specific tubes other than picture tubes, then private labeled them and swapped those with other manufacturers for the rest of the line.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett