Sandpaper storage

Page 2 of 2
"spaco" wrote:

How about your stack of 45's, or were you a 78 type?
Lew
Well, only a few 78's left but there sure is a stack of 45's. I remember when tv sets had tubes in them other than the picture tube. I know, I know: "what's a picture tube?"
Pete Stanaitis ----------------
Lew Hodgett wrote:

"spaco" wrote:

Many people may not be aware of the fact that tube manufacturers only built a few specific tubes other than picture tubes, then private labeled them and swapped those with other manufacturers for the rest of the line.
Lew
spaco wrote:

I remember them and 80 col punch cards and wire plugs. Ah the memories...
Dave Nagel