Sandpaper - Stearate or not?

I'm in need of discs for my ROS. Looking around Klingspor's site has led to some confusion. Are there any situations where a stearated paper is a disadvantage? I do notice that the coated discs seem to be a bit less expensive, I'm guessing this means lighter paper and/or less abrasive thus shorter life.
Larry Kraus wrote:

Stearate can cause adhesion problems with polyurethane.
--
--John
If you're using it for between-coat sanding, you may have to strip the stearates (mineral soaps) before finishing depending on the coating.

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:21:23 GMT, Larry Kraus

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/w00006.asp Good primer on paper.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com