Sandpaper; Best; Best Price

I read a post about sandpaper that offered the suggestion (affirmed by at least one member) that Norton 3X was the best.

Anyone care to share a best price supplier?

I was able to purchase a package of 9" Adhesive-backed 80-grit disks for my sander from HFT for less than Peachtree charged me for shipping three finer grit no-name disks at nearly three dollars each.

Just got this sander (from HFT $150) and now must find a supplies supplier.

Thanks for any links, suggestions.

Reply to
(;harles