Sanding station plans for Rockwell 505 1/2 sheet?

As a micro-gloat to be said, my Aunt's boyfriend Bruce, a 25 year vet. carpenter, gave me a Rockwell 505 1/2 sheet sander that works perfectly well. I love it because it is so well made! What I need are plans for a mounting base for it, the sander lying on it's side and clamped down, a table in front of the sanding pad. Anyone got the best links for such a plan?
Thanks all, Alex