Sanding primer

Does anyone know of a latex primer that when applied by brush, can be sanded without instantly loading up the sandpaper. I have used several brands with no luck.
Buck Permenter wrote:

I've been using Gripper from Glidden over drywall.
It's so hard I feel like taking the belt sander after it.

Mark

N.E. Ohio

sanded
with
Do you need a latex primer? Most any primer will do in most situations. I use Krylon spray primer on MDF befroe painting it with latex. Bigger projects I mix up a spray gun of automotive primer. Greg
Greg O wrote:

For an easily sanded brushing primer, shellac is unsurpassed.