Sanding in tight spots

What attachment do I use to sand in VERY TIGHT spots for steps left by a scroll saw? I can't seem to find one that fits. Thank you
On 3/25/2014 10:44 AM, Ed wrote:

Would these do what you want?
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?pe465&cat=1,42500
Dan
On 3/25/2014 2:15 PM, Dan Coby wrote:

Yes those and also I use "Yorecraft files" which are silicone carbide files that fit in your scroll saw or by hand. They have abrasive on both sides of the blade.
--
Jeff

A popsicle stick and half dowel with self-adhesive sandpaper.
On 3/25/2014 1:23 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Heaven forbid doing something by hand these days.
;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net