Sanding in tight spots

What attachment do I use to sand in VERY TIGHT spots for steps left by a scroll saw? I can't seem to find one that fits. Thank you

Reply to
Ed

Would these do what you want?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Coby

A popsicle stick and half dowel with self-adhesive sandpaper.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Yes those and also I use "Yorecraft files" which are silicone carbide files that fit in your scroll saw or by hand. They have abrasive on both sides of the blade.

Reply to
woodchucker

Heaven forbid doing something by hand these days.

;)

Reply to
Swingman