Sanding Dovetails after using Keller Dovetail Jig

Esteemed Colleagues,
Have just completed building several drawers using the Keller Dovetail Jig. I'm quite pleased with the simplicity of the process and quality of the dovetails and pins.
Because I cut the dovetails and pins about 1/32" longer than necessary (per the Keller instructions), once I assemble and glue the drawers, I'll need to remove the 1/32" excess by some means prior to finishing the exterior of the drawers.
I've read various recommendations for accomplishing this, such as:
1. Plane 2. Router (straight bit) 3. Scraper
Has anyone used a belt sander with some 100 grit sandpaper? Then final sand with orbital sander and 150 grit? Any issues using this method? Your expertise, stories and tales are appreciated.
Thank you!
-Albert San Jose, CA
A plane is by far the best choice, for both end results and time efficiency. I use a low-angle block plane. Be careful to plane into the joint so you don't chip or tear out the exposed end grain. Also, use a good bench vise to hold the piece securely so only an inch or two of the piece sits above the vice; it makes all the difference in the world
I've found that sanding rounds the edges of the piece and blurs the crisp joint lines of the dovetails.
-JBB

Hey Albert: I too have a Keller jig and love it. Yes a belt sander will work fine to clean up the corners on your drawers. I don't know what your skill level is with a belt sander is but a fresh 100 grit belt might be a bit aggressive. A used 120 might be a better choice. In the interest of confusing you I also agree with JBB that a block plane will do the job, but it better be sharp. For me, I can clean up a drawer with a belt sander in a minute and it looks perfect.
Dean