sanding disc for table saw

Where can I find a sanding disc that I can glue abrasive discs to that fits a 10"table saw?

Googling 'table saw sanding disc' turns up Woodcraft, CMT, Price Cutter, and Eagle America in the first page of results.

The Cutting Edge, Houston, Texas
Sears used to sell a pretty heavy duty disk as a Craftsman Product. Don't know if it is still available but it was pretty decent when I bought it (many years ago).
RonB

Yes, these were 2 degree angled sanding disks. When you installed it in the table saw you tilted the arbor 2 degrees, this brought the top center of the disk to 90 degrees to the table. You were able to feed wood between the disk and the fence and true up the edge while sanding it. Worked great, left no circular sanding marks but threw off clouds of dust.

I've got one from them that isn't angled. The grit is sintered right into the disk. Used it a lot before I got the JET.
Sears still sells a 10" disk but it's flat on both sides now, not angled.
--
Lloyd Baker
"George" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:15:15 -0400, "scouter3"

The one I got from Woodcraft is angled on one side, but only very slightly.
-Leuf

over 20 years old.
Bought an oscillating spindle sander whatchamacallit from Ridgid. It's much easier to have dedicated equipment.
If you really want that disk, I can possibly find it and send it to you for $10 + shipping.
--
Best regards
Han

i'll take it if the op doesn't.
remove nospam. to reply
regards, charlie cave creek, az
Sears has them.

I have, and regularly use, the one Woodcraft[1] sells. I also bought the sand paper for it from Woodcraft as well. I didn't realize it when I bought it, but if you buy two different grits of paper, you can stick them on either side of the disk.
[1]: http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid 09

remove ".invalid".

And if the two sides per disk are not enough you can lay out two sanding disks on top of each other and cut out center circles.....mix and match the two different grits and glue up on each side......when sanding simply direct the material to the appropriate location on the disk......Rod