sanding and varnish work

I'm looking for a reasonable sanding service and varvishers for the Miami are...Boat was taken to bare woog six monthe ago but beginning to show wear and sadly I don't have the time...I'd rather sail that varnish. Anyway a Passport 40 exoterior caprail, and trim..if goo lots of interior saning and refinishings. can supply toos and varnish any suggestions??