Sanding 2 Part Epoxy Resin

I made a table filled with bottle caps. Finished pouring the resin over all= of them and it looked beautiful. Come to find out, 24 hours later, there a= re 2 areas where the epoxy remained uncured, which means the batch was not = mixed properly. I scraped off as much as possible and just poured a new lay= er over it.

Problem is, the coating is now uneven due to laying another coat only on th= e sticky parts. Once it dries, can I sand it even and progressively get hig= her until I reach 1000 grit. Then buff and polish it to glass again? I just= don't want to lose the clarity of the product.

Reply to
anthonyfalco21