Sander repair help!?

Does anyone know where I could find a wiring diagram of a Craftsman sander? I had a great idea to clean the inside after sanding plaster and now I can 't remember how to put the switch back together!! It looked simple but I guess it's harder than I thought. Thanks in advance.
Get a couple of pictures on ABPW. There are several of us that may be able to coach you.
--
Young Carpenter