sander problem

I mistakenly bought a bunch of PSA disks for my hook-and-loop sander (a Makita B5000), and want to use them somehow. I have tried various dodges, like sticking them to an old hook-and-loop disk for instance. This does not work well at all. I also had a spare hook-and-loop pad for the sander, from which I abraded the hooks. This worked up to a point but now the pad is failing from old age. There does not appear to be a Makita PSA pad for this sander, as far as I have been able to tell from searching. Does anybody have a better suggestion for using PSA disks with this sander?