Sander; HFT; 9" Disc 6X48" Belt

On sale, 4th of July for $150, I brought it home with some extra belts but no extra 9" sanding disks (hey had none in stock/on the selves).

I searched the HFT site and, at first, could not find any 9" Adhesive- backed disks. I did find a variety of sources and a wide-range of pricing and thought to ask here for suggestions on low-cost 9" adhesive sanding disks.

Anyone care to recommend a source, provide a link to same?

Also, is there a preferred brand or type for such a machine?

Thank you

Reply to
Gooey

dadiOH

Not necessarily lowest initial cost but _very_ cost effective which is the desired end point.

Not sure about the 9" but for general use 5/6" I've had good luck w/ the Mirka branded as well.

You may well find that the local NAPA or other auto body repair shop supply houses locally have a good deal on larger quantities (rolls) of

3M or other suppliers.
Reply to
dpb