Sand Paper Source?

Your favorite web place to purchase sand paper/materials is??????????
--
Rumpty

I order mine on line or at the woodshows from Royce Sales www.sandpaper.ca they ship to the U.S.
Rick

Rumpty wrote:> Your favorite web place to purchase sand paper/materials is??????????

Locally, of course. Tom
Work at your leisure!
http://www.industrialabrasives.com/index.html

Key word: Industrial Abrasives They don't seem to care about us home users.
I just looked and cannot find the 5 hole or 8 hold hook and loop 5" or 6" disks that most of us use. .
Ed Pawlowski notes:

Try www.supergrit.com
Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
If you're to lazy to locate those products, then I must assume you have your food spoon fed to you. 5",6"- 5 hole 8 hole whatever they are all there, Rhynogrip is the manufacturer.

Who are you replying to? If you meant me, I can find a hundred sources, but not at the web site that was given. Ed

OK, I found them. Not very intuitive is it? They should take a look at how they describe stuff. At my local stores and other web pages, h&l is usually under h&l.

how they describe stuff. At my local stores and other web pages, h&l is usually under h&l.
Ed,
I've been to Industrial Abrasives factory office and they are a bit "behind times" in their sales effort (web page/catalog), but I use some of their products and their service/product is fine.
--
Rumpty

I'm sorry you have gotten such a run around. Here is the absolute best source:
http://www.klingspor.com /

best source:
Run around? Naw, just good exercise from the folks who read the wreck! FWIW I use both Industrial Abrasives and Klingspor.
Thanks for the suggestions folks!
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

I make my own, thank you very much.
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 15:56:01 -0700, Father Haskell
I prefer the organic stuff, so I grow it (horsetails)