Sand Paper Source?

Your favorite web place to purchase sand paper/materials is??????????

Reply to
Rumpty

I order mine on line or at the woodshows from Royce Sales

they ship to the U.S.

Rick

Reply to
RKG

Rumpty wrote:> Your favorite web place to purchase sand paper/materials is??????????

Locally, of course. Tom

Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

users.

I just looked and cannot find the 5 hole or 8 hold hook and loop 5" or 6" disks that most of us use. .

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I prefer the organic stuff, so I grow it (horsetails)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I'm sorry you have gotten such a run around. Here is the absolute best source:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

I make my own, thank you very much.

Reply to
Father Haskell

Ed Pawlowski notes:

Try

Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Charlie Self

If you're to lazy to locate those products, then I must assume you have your food spoon fed to you. 5",6"- 5 hole 8 hole whatever they are all there, Rhynogrip is the manufacturer.

Reply to
Seeker

Who are you replying to? If you meant me, I can find a hundred sources, but not at the web site that was given. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

OK, I found them. Not very intuitive is it? They should take a look at how they describe stuff. At my local stores and other web pages, h&l is usually under h&l.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

they describe stuff. At my local stores and other web pages, h&l is usually under h&l.

Ed,

I've been to Industrial Abrasives factory office and they are a bit "behind times" in their sales effort (web page/catalog), but I use some of their products and their service/product is fine.

Reply to
Rumpty

Run around? Naw, just good exercise from the folks who read the wreck! FWIW I use both Industrial Abrasives and Klingspor.

Thanks for the suggestions folks!

Reply to
Rumpty