Sam Maloof and Woodline usa? What?

Not to mention that this newsgroup often way over-anal-ize certain things.

Reply to
B a r r y
.
.

Until you talk to Sam and give us the true answer your statements are not going to hold much water. We really do not think that you are Sam's spokesman. We would rather hear what Sam has to say. Perhaps you could get him to come to this group and give us his version of what is going on.

Reply to
Leon

Knowing him only as a neighbor and not a personal friend I doubt he even has a computer or would even know what to do with one. He's seems pretty busy with his new studio and workshops. I met him about 20 years ago not knowing who he was. I'm a general engineering contractor and was building a Satellite receive site adjacent to his orange grove. This was his original residents. He was out doing maintenance in the grove and we started to talk. He introduced himself and that's when I recognized the name. I asked if I could see some of his pieces, so we went to this dilapidated barn and in the house. A one hour tour ended up 5 hours with me picking his brain. Needless to say either of us got anything done that day. Anyway, that studio and workshop has been torn down to make way for a new freeway (210) and the state paid to move his historic and basically museum up the hill where I live and its really impressive. He now has a modern looking studio and workshops on about 10 acres. Every now and then I'll see him in the garden and orchard and will stop to talk. Haven't seen him for some time but that's not unusual, he keeps himself pretty busy.

I was just really surprised to see him endorsing THAT product!

Rich Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. yes there really is a Rancho Cucamonga! Old saying in the area. The name was used a lot by the writers of Bugs Bunny Cartoons as a joke. And Jack Benny would also make jokes about the place and put it on the map. Back then 35,000 folks live here, now its more like 200,000, the good ole days.

Reply to
Evodawg

Whoa!! hold on now. You first indicated that you knew him well. Now you are indicating that you only know him as a neighbor.

Reply to
Leon

Hey Leon, FUCK YOURSELF IN THE NECK!

Reply to
Evodawg

My computer got the same message as Leon.

Reply to
Ba r r y

Sorry shooter, but it happens. In fact, Leon did it to me a bit down the thread. But I guess I won't get my knickers twisted. I guess if I gave a shit ... but I rarely do when it comes to the wrck.

--

******** Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood

I guess you make it all up to suit your needs, as I suspected.

Reply to
Leon

SORRY Bill... ;~)

Reply to