Sam Maloof and Woodline usa? What?

Page 2 of 2

doesn't say what he uses them for.
paperweights?

umm... the PDF is plain and clear bridger.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What difference does it make what kind of bits Maloof uses?
Worry about your own work.
BILL POUNDS incorrectly quoted and attributed the following quote to me:
IN

war
You might think about NOT publicly dumping on a company who's product you have not used, not to mention calling into question the personal integrity of Mr. Maloof. Have you even actually seen their product?
SO Bill.. please read each post carefully and stay on the same page as the rest of us. Especially if you have the damn gall to correct me for something that you incorrectly quote me as saying.
I am perfectly capable of starting my own shit storm here without your help, and have on occasion without trying. I don't need your netnanny ways to admonish me, especially if you are can't find the correct kids to wave your finger at while tapping your foot.
And shame on you.... you think I disparaged Sam Maloof? Read my original post, not the quotes where someone rounds up all the previous post to make their comments. Some people just won't snip.
I think if I were to "dump" publicly on anyone, it could actually be you. But I won't. Just adjust your bifocals, please. Drink some warm milk, and go to bed. Tomorrow will be all better.
Robert
I have almost only Woodline, probably ten shaper cutters and at least five sets of router bits. I've used the shaper cutters far more than the router bits, but have never had trouble with any of them. The door bit has probably made 30-40 doors from hard oak and hickory and it's still sharp and clean. I also bought my SECO shaper from them at a show and it's fine.
I bought all this stuff several years ago, so maybe QC has slipped, but miine are OK. The guy in charge when I bought and met him at a show, was Phil.
Wilson

Wilson wrote:

Not to mention that this newsgroup often way over-anal-ize certain things. <g>

Sorry shooter, but it happens. In fact, Leon did it to me a bit down the thread. But I guess I won't get my knickers twisted. I guess if I gave a shit ... but I rarely do when it comes to the wrck. -- ******** Bill Pounds http://www.billpounds.com

SORRY Bill... ;~)
Evodawg wrote:

Actually, in the "Sam Malooof Woodworking Profile" video (ISBN 0-942391-26-8), he mentions that he has special router bits made for the legs to chair seat joints. I'm guessing the marketing folks have taken a little liberty with their wording. The profiles may be Maloof's, the ones he uses. The Woodline bits - well who knows if he uses theirs or not.
But if Woodline makes a set that is affordable and work at least for one chair - what the hell. Now if Whiteside would . . .
charlie b